Independent Financial Advisers in Lincolnshire, Rutland, Cambridgeshire & Northamptonshire
Are you experienced in:
- Pension advice
- Pension Drawdown and the options for generating income in retirement
- Investment advice
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Income Protection, Life Insurance, Critical Illness and Private Medical Insurance advice
- Key Person Insurance, Shareholder Protection and Corporate benefits advice
Do you also have:
- A “customer first” attitude
- Experience of providing Financial Advice to sophisticated HNW individuals
- Qualifications to at least level 4
- A high degree of technical knowledge (particularly in Pensions and retirement planning)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flawless compliance / complaints history
We are always keen to hear from Financial Advisers & IFA’s who’s commitment to their clients has led to a loyal following. We have administrative / paraplanning support, an active network of professional introducers and are committed to helping our advisers achieve their goals. If you enjoy helping people with their financial planning and want to be part of a great team then we would love to hear from you!
No agencies please
Are you an experienced Paraplanner looking to join a firm of Independent Financial Advisers in Stamford?
If so we would love to hear from you!
We are a fast growing firm of Independent Financial Advisers who provide Investment, Pension and Inheritance Tax advice in the heart of Stamford Lincolnshire. We are looking to recruit an experienced Paraplanner to join our team, on either a full-time or part-time basis.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, pension scheme and opportunities for career progression to match their aims and ambitions.
The role will involve supporting the Financial Advisers, undertaking research of products from the whole of the market and preparing suitability reports in accordance with FCA regulations. You will be responsible for providing support and co-ordinating their work to ensure clients continue to receive first class service.
Ideally you will hold;
– 3+ years financial services experience
– Diploma in Financial Planning, or experience working as a Paraplanner
– Excellent inter-personnel skills
– A drive to exceed expectations and deliver a high level of customer service
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and in the first instance can you please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please
Acquisitions – Are you an IFA considering retiring and want to find a Wealth Management company who will care for your clients as much you do? We are always happy to discuss acquisitions and to see how we can help in transitioning your exit without disruption to you or your clients.
Partnerships – Our clients often have complicated needs and where appropriate we introduce them to trusted professionals so that we can work together to ensure the right outcomes. We engage with Solicitors, Accountants, Insurance Brokers and other professional service providers on an FCA compliant referral basis. We would also be glad to discuss Joint ventures.